TTT 2.67% 7.3¢ titomic limited

Stephen was that pulled from one of the links I posted? It looks...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Stephen was that pulled from one of the links I posted? It looks familiar. If so, I believe VRC was the company unfortunately….

It’s too bad Titomic didn’t make quicker inroads to the US DOD. Having said that, the importance of the Triton system may give them that opening. It’s too bad it will take 9 months which too me seems to be inordinately long to get a device out to the customer.

They are going to have to work on speeding up these erector sets builds if they want to succeed financially and grow the business and be the go to in this sector.

They should not have made an imminent statement teasing investors as it can erode trust. I went through that with Pyrogenesis and the CEO telling investors plasma torch sales to muliti billion corporations were imminent.

The Boeing news I posted the other day is interesting as it will be another MSO in a NATO friendly nation (Canada) and Pyrogenesis who invented the atomized powder process makes cheap powders as they’ve reinvented the original process.

I am NOT recommending their stock as I am beyond PO’d with them… lol.
    They have been in a lengthy process to qualify their powders with multiple aerospace companies though if Boeing will be just down the street…,
    wouldn’t it be lovely to have some MANDATED Titomic hardware in that facility utilizing Pyrogenesis powders? No appreciable shipping costs of that powder either…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $48.66K 670.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166993 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 81000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.