TTT 5.88% 16.0¢ titomic limited

General Discussion, page-200

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    If memory serves me… tall order there lemmmmme tell ya.. lol

I didn’t see the court room at 16.7 years old cause I was a bit too young but it did get me 1 year delayed entry and 4 years in the US Navy?

This event would have been Nov of 1979..
    Any of you know what a cement tamper is?
    Back in those days, they definitely weighed more than a 135 lb skinny no ass kid.

Short story is: A friend of mine needed the engine for a go cart he was building for a school project.

The math was: If he didn’t pass, there was no way we were going to repeat a State Championship in basketball (Tom was our center on the team.. I was the splinter collector on the bench).

We dragged that thing through the construction yard, up a railroad bed hill, down the other side and up another hill.

I think my family jewels are still back there..

Needless to say.. there was a knock on the door the next day by some men in uniform..

And to think the Mayor of Boston wants to allow 11 year olds to be able to vote on city budgetary matters?

The good news? We not only one the state championship that spring.. but the next one in 1981 as well our senior year. 3 in a row and without Tom.. neither of those 2 would have happened. God rest his soul.. Took his life back in the early 2000’s from liver disease. The pain was too much. A hero in my world he will always be.

I don’t recall how he passed that class but suspect the authorities knew he needed to play as well.

You have to understand that Newmarket NH was a small town of about 200 kids in grade 9-12 in a town of about 3800 people, so basketball was front and center in those few years. There were no electronic distractions.

Incidentally, I talked him into running cross country (our 3 mile, your 5k) our senior year so as to be in great shape for the last year of basketball. He really didn’t want to but
    my telling him that the running our basketball coach made us to would make it worth it.

He ran a leg that won the State Championship for cross country that year.

Sorry for the long winded thing there but I figured we’ve got time to kill.

By the way, that all expense paid 4 year cruise afforded me up to now, a 38 year career this month. There is a good possibility that I may hang up the Fluke DTX 1800 very soon.

On the VERY LONG this hits a buck.., I ammm OUUUUUT!

Read this when you need a nap. Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $164.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ $234.1K 1.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 53300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.