TTT 3.70% 7.8¢ titomic limited

General Discussion, page-232

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    You are correct on TTT. There is a market for TTT to become very profitable.

You are correct about PBF being notoriously slow.

You are incorrect with the inference A3D has nothing really special. The smart money that has done the DD is still buying and there is a very good reason why. Not only have they got something quite unique now but MCP is a game changer and no-one is doing MCP. That's the huge blue sky and why shares are being gobbled up. $10M was a joke and now $30M market cap is still way undervalued and the smart money knows it.

I would personally argue the MCP patents are worth much more than the current market cap on their own.

Speed3D is definitely a competitor to TTT and private equity continues to back it. However, the pipeline for TTT is very bullish and the overall addressable market is huge. Therefore TTT is still cheap on a medium term basis. Just not as cheap as others. I am comfortable with my TTT holding but I am still buying the other one as it's market cap has a lot of catching up to do. The whole AM space is still undervalued. The trend is definitely UP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $78.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.8¢ $32.00K 404.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 11500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.