TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

My hope is that America continues to move away from Chinese...

1. 421 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    My hope is that America continues to move away from Chinese dependency for supply chain. That self inflicted wound was a fools errand to begin with. In our infinite wisdom, we thought we could change an ideology (Marxism) through capitalism. The Chinese used that benevolent good will against us and instead I’ve begun to see that ideology take hold here for the past 40 years.

So yes, if the collective West gets their head out of their butts, companies such as TTT will have the market come to them out of necessity. I’m just not sure if the clock is in our favor. A good first step would be for the citizens of the West to elect people who love liberty and freedom over those who siphon our money and tell us we will own nothing and be happy.

The military spending bill was just passed here in the US so it often takes time for that money to flow downhill. Maybe things begin to roll out to whatever the vision is with this company. An achilles heel going forward is this astronomical outstanding share count. Adding to it would be disastrous at this stage.

In their defense and many have spoken of it, the adoption rate of additive manufacturing is like telling a toddler it’s time for a bath and ya gotta drag em in there kicking and screaming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.