TTT 19.4% 14.5¢ titomic limited

Congratulations with your AL3 holdings. I had been watching for...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Congratulations with your AL3 holdings. I had been watching for a year and was going to pull the trigger at .055 but the funds came too late. It appears the US wants their stuff given what I’ve seen of the last 2 months worth of well timed press releases.

Titomic had some good stuff but damned it’s like they get put on the side of a half gallon of milk often (as in missing person).
    Like a submarine.. Run Silent, Run Deep.

In my opinion, the follow through butt dragging frustrates the heck out of me.

As far as the market cap, I don’t feel it’s justified as of yet and if they do anymore capital raises, it may never be.

They have large irons in the fire that we are all waiting for to be adopted and implemented but have languished agonizingly so.

Having said all that, this has been a great investment individually. I am holding and hoping one of their larger endeavors comes to some kind of meaningful fruition.

The bottling thing for molds was the first big thing that looked as through it would be a breakout but there looks to be issues with it so that has stalled.

They need a better YouTube presence showing ALL of their technology offerings. They do not keep that up to date and from a marketing standpoint, that is an easy one.

You will have to take a look at their quarterly statements to make a determination if the current price per share vs MC is warranted.

I am here for what looks to be promise when they can finally get up and walk.

AL3 is proving they can.

There are others here that have been invested much longer than I and will disagree with my sentiment. Some are still stinging from this thing collapsing under prior management.

I think the new CEO is a good fit and has had a measure of success thus far.

Many here (and I include myself) feel we are on the cusp of some big announcement that may propel this thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.035(19.4%)
Mkt cap ! $148.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 14.5¢ $618.3K 4.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6893 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.