TTT 16.7% 14.0¢ titomic limited

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a great...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a great insight into the issues, which are hard to even imagine. The high tech environment (which is not going to stop or go backwards to accommodate the problems) is going to force the exploration and adoption of the new processes that TTT is in the thick of. Dont worry about the price at this stage. THE PRICE WILL BE PAID just to get the job done. Down the road they will attempt to commoditise or streamline the process. The US govt is blowing so much money on bs things, they will definitely "pay whatever is asked" to provide themselves with a solution. The managers (of all kinds) dont care about expense. In congress it was pointed out that some screws stated to be similar to those in the local hardware store cost $9000 when purchased to repair one of the latest planes. The military industrial complex is just continuing to screw the citizens and will continue to do so. In this one case I will put my principles aside and buy TTT shares and hope the military industrial continues to rort the system - as long as it is in providing TTT solutions.
    TTT needs to be aware and ensure they charge appropriately - with a large importance factor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.020(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 15.5¢ 12.5¢ $1.802M 12.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35538 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 106261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.