TTT 0.00% 7.3¢ titomic limited

Only from an outsider point of view because i have been...

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Only from an outsider point of view because i have been following this, but i was not following it at the time they first signed the agreement.

It goes something along the line of this, don't take my word for it as I'm not even sure to the accuracy to what I'm saying

First of all, for the supreme court to even hear this the claim needs to be greater than $750 000.
    so you have an impact right there

i do believe at some point I saw a cross claim by Titomic so they could be claiming pretty much anything but if I had to guess it would be legal fees, R&D cost, a claim to the total value of the signed contract or all of the above

The announcement went along the lines of TTT and Composite tech signed a binding agreement, of which Composite Tech would buy TTT shares at a certain price if they fulfil certain milestones along the way eventually leading to the sale of TKF machines for manufacturing.

Looking at Composite tech as a company and the history of TTT it has something to do with manufacturing parts for NATO but this is pure speculation.

It is unclear what was to be made all that is certain is that they were trying to make something and a year or so down the track it was still not possible to make said thing.
    now as to whether they couldn't make said thing at all or it couldn't reach specific NATO requirements, who knows.
    it could even be possible they are now able to make said thing given the additional R&D time

Composite Tech are sueing for commercially misleading conduct which from my understanding they are trying to say TTT said TKF could make the certain thing but it can't, but it is possible that TTT was never that specfic and they said cold spray could do XYZ but never specifically said it could 100% make the product in question.

but that's my understanding of it, I wouldn't take any truth in this comment as I simply dom't know it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.5¢ 7.3¢ $24.86K 338.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47939 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 51000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.