TTT 3.70% 8.4¢ titomic limited

It is interesting that you mention this.. I was going to email...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It is interesting that you mention this.. I was going to email the company and make a similar statement in that they might want to get these made post-haste because what you state.., is EXACTLY what is occurring. This could be over rather quickly. Average age of a Ukrainian soldier is 40.. I mean.. OOOOFAAA!

I am not a fan of the conflict from either side.. NATO promised NOT to expand east during the Reagan administration. It is so disgusting to me as a taxpayer to what they've done all in the name of the military industrial complex.. What is it, 14 prior Soviet Block Nations?

Russia is attempting to preserve a buffer. They would prefer a mountainous natural buffer as is the Caucuses (Which is why they were like nooo way Jose to Georgia..) Russia has a much different history than we protected by 2 oceans in the US and Aussie's on their island..

Importantly, Putin is no saint so one needs not put me in that corner either.. Running against him in their sham elections is a death sentence.. Literally.

In any event, you make an astute observation. Maybe the worst case scenario would be the Netherland takes possession of them and distribute them throughout NATO motor pools and they practice cake decorating with them? Take it easy everyone.. I am having some fun here.. lol.
    Netherlands could take the cost off their 2% GDP contribution towards NATO I suppose..

So I think the sale occurs regardless but it would be nice to see the agreement details right? Maybe a good question for the quarterly..

More importantly... I am up over 200%... do not put flies in my ointment!!eek.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $84.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.7¢ 7.8¢ $292.2K 3.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144690 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
0.003 ( 0.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 8.7¢ 7.8¢ 2541017
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
TTT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.