EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

What do I think? I think Tim is an amateur in his 20s or 30s...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    What do I think? I think Tim is an amateur in his 20s or 30s pretending to know something when he really doesn't and it's obvious.

First off, SeekingAlpha is an amateur website and their writers have no economic credentials, no experience other than gambling on stock market. They don't even have anyone on their team who's had experience getting a company to IPO. They are no bank professionals, etc yet they present themselves to be. We laugh at them because their business model is click bait, trying to copy the fools at Motley, haphazardly. At least Motley Fools have some level of dignity despite they too reek of click bait - just look up their writers' credentials. A friend of mine even gambled $100k to only invest in what they recommend and lost 90% capital and that's how much of fools they really are, yet I'd still argue have some level of dignity. So please don't start spreading SeekingAlpha misinformation.

You will notice Tim covers his tracks by repetitively saying "I'm just guessing" or "don't take my word for it" yet goes on to try and sound knowledgeable. He might as well say "don't trust me on this but..." then try to explain something while egging his readers to trust him. Reverse psychology? Or that new word young folks use these days, gaslighting.

So I say, take Tim's word literally, ie. don't take his word for it. He's literally just vomiting nonsense.

Let me clear some facts in the process, Tim alludes for EUR not having a DFS and then explains that the economics (per DFS) may not be economical if based on low Li prices. Which is it, Wolfsberg Project has no DFS or there is but it s not good enough? Further, the capex in the supposedly non-existent DFS includes hydroxide plant yet Tim doesn't seem to know this. Theres no mention of Zone2 and suggested hydroxide plant is a waste of money, as if only Wolfsberg project would feed the plant and no other mine then he tries again to cover his obvious maligned agenda by saying he's basically just guessing. Gartenfan, ever so eager to paint EUR with a red paint, shares this "article" (more like a blog/diary post) to give some sort of credibility, and jefferies2 ever so eager to make a fact out of speculation and guesses backs up Gartenfan to live up to the saying, repeat it enough times and even lies become fact.

So what do I have to say about it? The depressing critique are those who doesn't seem to understand that even my great grand kid's Taylor Swift tickets can sell of $10thousand, or toilet paper appear out of stock despite the contrary.

The fact is lithium is very scarce in Europe, it's not some made up shit and EU are very much wanting local lithium supply no matter the cost.

Wolfsberg project WILL enter production. That's not a matter of "if" , it is a matter of "when".
    Last edited by BRProject: 30/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.