EUR 1.85% 5.3¢ european lithium limited

Well, if we follow that logic: one of my spec holdings is then...

1. 1,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    Well, if we follow that logic: one of my spec holdings is then truly doomed as I have a few hundred k in EUR's similar sounding Czech venture that is currently reporting a 'healthy' -44% on my original entry . Saying that though, the Li industry as a whole is currently in absolute gutter and is not recovering anytime soon. The whole Li sector is on average down 60-80% across the board from the recent highs, except for a few standout names (i.e. PLS, AZS, AKE). If you were invested heavily across diversity of Li players you are almost guaranteed to be in losses now.

Remember the days of the 2017 Li boom or 2020-2022 Li boom? Every Li-based stock gained multiples and multiples in a matter of only a few months, all the European projects became massive gainers (VUL, EMH, INF, SAV, EUR), and EU market was so naïvely excited about the green transition/electrification.

The hype was real, then came the war, then came the gas crisis, then came the inflation, then came the low consumer sentiment, then came the 2nd war. Yet now all is quiet on the European front these days, well except for the distant noises from the UA/RU conflict. It is about time all the new EU legislation, policies and grants to start bringing back investment into the EU's Li sector.

I strongly believe that another 6-8 months and once the sector is past the 'trough' of the low prices the sector will see many great recovery stories across the EU. EU sentiment will do even better if/when the war in Ukraine wraps up, and could give a very real 'kick' to the EU-based projects.

Back to the EUR though...I think it is just a waiting game same as all the other EU-based projects atm. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $74.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $88.65K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65342 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 202291
Last updated 15.00pm 29/04/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.