EUR 1.85% 5.3¢ european lithium limited

Typical of European who doesn't fully understand mining yet...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Typical of European who doesn't fully understand mining yet have a lot of things to say about it. MB, Aussies know mining, especially investing timeframes with first hand knowledge that schedules mean fudge all if you can't get the funding. Precisely the reason for listing on Nasdaq.

Let me dumb it down for you...

During exploration, needs funding (that's the cap raise you've seen time and again) to be able to show that the project is economical - ticked and done for Wolfsberg Project Zone 1.. not so for EVR, Wolfsberg Zone 2, other Austrian projects, Ukraine. EVR remains an explorer, EUR other assets remains exploration but Wolfsberg project enters development.

During development stage needs more funding (this is usually where big funds and Govt involvement required) to get to production. That's where Wolfsberg project is at. So there's merit of TechSpec sentiment for example. Your sentiment however, rinse and repeat since time immemorial.

100% not only funding but the country, the locals, every planning and everyone needs to be on board and invested (whether financially, or simply informed for impact purposes much like how your local council informs you when construction of a park or road work) if it is to come to life (or back to life for this particular mine).

Are you adding value? No. Perhaps back in 2018 but not now. You're just repeating yourself over and over. Again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $74.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $88.65K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65342 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 202291
Last updated 15.00pm 29/04/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.