EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

@LivithiuM I am a former small-time investor in EUR. I still...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    @LivithiuM I am a former small-time investor in EUR. I still invest, but now in minor goldies; lithium, for now, has lost its glamour - and will probably never reach those giddy heights of the likes of LTR, though PLS is still riding high.

So for a start-up like EUR, even if there is a proven mine, investors will need immeasurable amounts of patience, especially with the difficulties this mine has struck with the authorities in Austria.
    I do know EUR is no longer listed on the Austrian Stock Exchange: -

"The Wiener Börse AG (also known as the Vienna Stock Exchange) is a bourse situated in Vienna, Austria. The exchange owns and operates the Prague Stock Exchange, and holds stakes in energy exchanges and clearing houses. It provides market infrastructure to other exchanges in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe (Budapest, Zagreb, and Ljubljana), and collects and distributes stock market data a.. etc.etc. "

. . . so a minor exchange, but the important ones are all the rest, now of course the new entity CRML is traded on the Nasdaq, which will - eventually - make a huge difference.

If you click on the link provided by @Gartenfan you will see that EUR have missed their reporting dates to the Wiener Börse 3 times and have been fined a total of €346000 - not exactly a small amount, in Aussie $560 000.- as a result they have been de-listed on the Austrian Stock Exchange - not a good look if your mine is in that country.

I held EUR for a while, sold at a small loss but still look in on here from time to time, as I do on many other stocks on HC.
    My interest is also in the psychology of 'investing' which is more like gambling, unless you invest in rock-solid producing companies. This is what has me checking up on what I regard as 'my failed investments' - hence I keep looking in on here to check progress. I feel no joy or 'Schadenfreude' just amazement at the ever-green hopeful messages I see on here, and I hope something, somewhere will come of this company. By now they have spread their net far and wide, latest acquisition in Ireland - probably also a highly regulated landscape where mining will have to jump the hoops of bureaucracy and Green Politics, as in Austria - Ukraina might be the company maker, that is if that war ever finishes.
    Best wishes and Good Luck
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.