EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

@LivithiuM - I am a bit of a hobby-writer and I have a general...

1. 18,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168

@LivithiuM - I am a bit of a hobby-writer and I have a general interest in what makes the market work. I study the 'colourful' personalities involved, particularly here in the West where mining entrepreneurs bloom like mushrooms after rain - the interested punters who are prepared to invest huge sums in ventures over which they have absolutely no control, the 'belief system' which sustains a view that all will be well, and that the 'saviour' (company founder) will perhaps be 'seen' one day, even though his utterances and appearances rival the Abominable Snowman's of the Himalayas, etc. etc.
    It is human gullibility and also the 'chuzpe' of enterpreneurs which fascinates me, and many 'investors' seem to have one favourite share, and seem to have taken a vow of chastity, that this and none other shall have their love/money and they take no notice of the general run of the market - like no-one on here has noticed that lithium is no longer the darling of the investment world rolleyes.png because of the "Elon Musk" effect and maybe there is a little war or two going on and gold is rising in value . . . and maybe there is a surfeit of electric vehicles coming off the production lines.

I am glad to hear, that you have not spent a lot of money 'investing' in this - and like a lottery ticket, it might be a winner!
    To make you feel better I once was a gullible investor too and lost, what was for me, a lot of money (not with these people), but also seduced by reading one or two particular threads on stocks here on HotCopper which had only 'believers' on it and a leading 'good news' writer! (The stocks did come good, after 10 years, but never made the dizzy heights everyone was expecting).
    Now I have my trigger finger ready. The present market isn't great for investing, but maybe if you find a tiny little explorer - as on here - you just might make your fortune wink.png
    I have also learnt some fabulous terms of abuse, as dished out to me on here - though I would not use them myself.
    So there.
    Take care you are a little guppy swimming in a shark tank
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.