EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-1351

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

Here is theTV-Report from yesterday for anyone who knows German to watch for themselves

From 26:40 to34:40 minutes it is about Wolfsberg which is important and I have alsoreproduced in bullet points
    ..... the big rest is about other mines or generaltopics as @Monetenmäng has correctly written.

https://on.orf.at/video/14233262/15671638/am-schauplatz-goldgraeberstimmung

what Iunfortunately did not read in the very good execution of @Monetenmän is thefollowing

in minute 30 H. Wanke says:

Anoperational recovery plan is still missing in which environmental protectionand technical measures are presented,
    part of this plan is also a chunk ofmoney that ensures that the project can be realized.

Mr.Wanke assumes that if they have the financing now and everything runsoptimally, they will be able to go into production at the beginning of 2027.

However,he fails to mention that they are currently working on a new DFS for Wolfsbergand one for Saudi Arabia, which Critical Metals also confirmed in yesterday'sannouncement and there is talk of a duration of around two quarters....
    if younow take the time data from the old DFS and look at where they should be now,every comes to 2028 at the earliest.

In yesterday's broadcast, he extrapolates the value of the lithium hydroxide sold over 10 years to 2 billion,

but omits the production costs per tonne, which of course have to be deducted....what he mentions is 500 million that has to be put in beforehand to open the mine...

Ohyes, today Cyclone Metals announced again that they have borrowed more moneyfrom European Lithium.....

...by the way, according to yesterday's announcement, the Saudi Arabia deal has not yet been finalized, as the DFS is still being made and the units precisely negotiated, among other things...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.