EUR 8.33% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

Looks like I’ve ruffled a few leaves.There is no doubt this is...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    Looks like I’ve ruffled a few leaves.

There is no doubt this is taking longer than expected. I have been upset with management in the past because of this. But that was due to buying the oppies and betting the price to do very well once the CRML merger went through. This did not eventuate and I for one am still perplexed by this as no matter what certain shills will say breaks the laws of fundamental economics.

Saying that it’s obvious that the market will not believe that the mine will ever go ahead in Europe as history has shown that Europeans are a bunch of opportunistic out dated, colonialists who have yet to wake up and smell
    the coffee.

Myself and other savvy investors see the geopolitical change, the shifting sands in world affairs and realise that the West’s exploitation of the rest of the world is coming to an end. Europe can no longer rely on its wealth coming at the expense of other poorer countries. Just look at all its problems and dire living standard drop the last couple of years … normal Europeans can’t even afford the coffee to smell!

Over the last few months I have been buying plenty of heads. I won’t lie, I have taken a very decent loss so far in my investment in this company. But facts are facts and sooner or later they will come to light and the market will wake up. It’s now a question of patience, which when you have heads you have.

So keep on shifting your goal posts, as to why this will never come to fruition and keep on being proven wrong and then latch onto the next thing and sprinkle that tirelessly until again being proven wrong. It’s all good you are after all nefarious beings with agendas.

Me I’ll just keep on accumulating and patiently waiting for the inevitable day that I am proven right and that I get the last laugh. And you know how good that is.

So enjoy your piddly work for your masters making them
    richer at the expense of hard working regular folk, it is the way of the world unfortunately.

As for me I won’t swallow your tripe or lose my cool at your baiting or disappear. No instead I’ll stick around and buy more just to amuse myself when it pays off. Then I will retire and spend the rest of my days chuckling to myself at all the posts that you guys wrote.

Honestly if it wasn’t for the fact you are all
    so irritating I’d feel sorry for you but you are like mosquitoes and all I look forward to is swatting you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.9¢ 3.6¢ $67.83K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5602 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 561934 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.