EUR 2.08% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

Good decision , I think I will follow next time....What is the...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Good decision ,
    I think I will follow next time....

What is the whole stock market value of Critical Metals/European Lithium based on?
    ...yes only on the DFS that was issued when the lithium hydroxide price was at its peak and on the assumption that work would soon begin on opening the mine and then later on production.

They are a long way from production:
    they didn't used the 30 million capital increase, as announced, at the time to buy a plot of land or start drilling.
    10 million went away because of a strange share buyback...
    And then several million went into another company of Tony Sage "Cyclone Metals" which was not considered good by most of the forum here....sogven the lost BR project didn't like it

They have not yet received any authorisation for drilling in Zone 2 ....,
    although Tony Sage has said in interviews that he can obtain all authorisations in a very short time.

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1951089/000121390023031752/ea177319-425_sizzleacq.htm

+++++++

One of the big reasons we chose BMW as a partner, they've got over a hundred thousand employees in Austria. So we sort of see BMW as a big brother. If we do have any problems, we just ring up BMW and BMW might be able to sort it out for us because they want their product as quickly as possible. But the environment, we've never had a problem getting a permit to drill. We've never had a problem when we wanted to mine, we just applied and we got our permit within 30 days. So we don't see any problems on the regulatory front. We don't see any problems on the environmental front. So we're ready to go a hundred miles an hour once we get our financing in place.
    xxxxxx

By the way, BMW does not have over a hundred thousand employees in Austria....in Bavaria where the main plant is in Munich, yes, but not in Austria -

Think about it:if it takes so long to get such simple permits for drilling...or not to get them, how long does it take to get the permits to open the mine?
    Besides, they haven't even submitted the operating licence plan, according to the media reports and the responsible authorities.
    ....You should read the Austrian media/newspapers more about the project, as you can often find out more about what exactly is going on.

Where have all the supporters gone, who were so euphoric until six months ago?
    Now they are working on the updated DFS for months again at a time when the lithium price is at rock bottom.

No wonder there is currently radio silence in relation to new videos ( 2023 there were many videos) and the share price is not moving properly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $65.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $35.56K 751.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 490 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.