EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

@Monetenmän and anyone interested in the progress in this...

1. 18,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    @Monetenmän and anyone interested in the progress in this company - I was an investor once - sold it, made a small loss - but have friends in Carynthia (where I spent time during my childhood, very close to the Weinebene) and I subscribed for a while to the local newspaper, but for over a year now I have subscribed to Die Wiener Zeitung on-line (www.wienereitung,at) - one of the oldest newspapers in the world,- and to my surprise I found this well-researched article in this morning's edition. in German, which you can read and other people can translate with the help of an on-line translation service.
    I live in Perth and have read the odd article about T.S. here in Australian newspaper, and he is often called a 'colourful character/personality' but in this German article he is described as "Bunter Hund" (multi-coloured dog) . . . make of it what you will -
    my opinion? if you want to make money on your investment: firstly don't invest your inheritance, secondly buy as cheaply as possible - thirdly, watch it like a hawk, only being swift on the draw is going to net you your reward.
    it worth spending your time in the 'hide' to shoot the game, which may or may not appear? I decided, I have better things to do

Here is the link to the recent (this morning's) article in Die Wiener Zeitung: The English translation of the head line reads:

How the white Gold of the Weinebene is being gambled and lost

https://www.wienerzeitung.at/a/wie-das-weisse-gold-der-weinebene-verspielt-wird

The penultimate article is of interest in regard to Greenland: (the translation is mine, i.e. Taurisk's)

". . . That Critical Metals will get a mining permit is not at all certain, because according to Greenland Law, mining rights can only be given to a company which, in the past 4 years, has not committed any infringement with penalty payments anywhere. According to the Danish NGO 'Noah' there is a good chance that the 3 sanctions European LIthium received in Austria from their stock market authority (Wiener Börse) could turn out to be a problem. . . . "there is a strong possibility that a mining permit will be refused" writes 'Noah's' Spokesperson, Niels Henrik Hooge to the Wiener Zeitung.

Dietrich Wanke responded: "European Lithium is a mining company with its main seat in Australia and is subject to the strict reporting standards of Australia, a country rich in mining history, holding to standards, which do not even exist in law in Austria. When we launched the company in Austria we, unfortunately, made some formal mistakes, we should have avoided, We learnt our lesson and are no longer listed on the Wiener Börse. "

IMO only: Just keep in mind that in general the stock market, world-wide, is overdue for a correction.

Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $26.85K 593.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11000 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 3328 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.