EUR 2.50% 3.9¢ european lithium limited

@Monetenmän - I was intrigued with this mine for a while,...

1. 18,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    @Monetenmän - I was intrigued with this mine for a while, because I know the area, know the people, adore the people - they are singers, musicians (I have a musician friend there), farmers - there is a bit of tourism there, not a lot, as it is a little out of the way - and I was intrigued with the 'name' of Traudl-Stollen - have a similar name myself, so I invested a small sum - for a short while - and only then began my research.
    That research and 'waiting for Godot' i.e. waiting for things to 'happen' was then my fate and I soon realised the modus operandus of the present chief of this enterprise (he has launched, rattled the tin on the stock market and then turned over many companies). I won't comment any more than that,
    but my conclusion: I am not going to wait around until a certain T.S. has found another gullible 'buyer' for his bargain buy which has wonderful prospects, and maybe we might get a good price for our cheap penny-share - in the meantime missing out on other use for my/our money - which I have found btw. - and Lithium is no longer the flavour of the month, in case you haven't noticed.

Pls. occupy yourself with the 'Spitzfindigkeiten' of language - because you will wait a long time for T.S.'s ventures to come off.
    Just my opinion.
    Servus
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $54.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $113.0K 2.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 432795 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.