EUR 0.00% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

Monetenmän - Maybe you should address your concerns to the...

1. 18,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187

Monetenmän - Maybe you should address your concerns to the writer. I read the article, because I have subscribed to the 'WienerZeitung' on-line, won't renew it, as I never read the lot - I am also getting The New York Times and all sorts of other rubbish - there are only so many hours in a day!!
    did you notice the general feel of the stock market today? - a bear market is upon us and lithium will be a commodity, still needed, but at much reduced rates.
    Anyways, I won't be posting on this stock anymore - as I said, i was invested, sold at a loss and am really doing what is best described as 'Leichenschau' on this one, I find the theatrics amusing - and hope you haven't invested too much!

But seeing you are on HotCopper, may I advise that you look at other companies as well - and read certain columns which give an overview of the world-wide markets @1ronnie runs such a column - but he is holidaying atm - but even yesterday's posts are worth reading.
    His last advice was to sell out of everything and hold physical gold, which is something I cannot afford to do. I held a small 'goldie' (SPR) for a while but sold out recently at a small loss - I will be checking on it from time to time.
    Auf Wiedersehn
    and Good Luck with this one!
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.