EUR 5.26% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-1503

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

youwrite:” Summary: He got no news... and wrote an articleabout getting no News.... Waste of time...

I agree with youthat it is not new , what the article says about :

-Tony Sage

-that thereporter writes Critical Metals has the first fully permitted lithium mine inEurope,

but thiscontradicts the fact that various regulatory approvals are still missing.

-that the localmayor will oppose the project

What I don'tknow, however, is an error in the article.:

-The statedlength of the tunnels is not 16 km, but correctly only 1.4 km. (16 km is thelength of all boreholes)

-The quotationfrom Critical Metals was at the beginning of 2024 and not 2022, as written

-"Thatwould mean a turnover of 200 million per year," said Wanke recently in aninterview

with the ORF magazine Am Schauplatz. "Sotwo billion in added value in ten years."

(The figures arenot entirely correct - the price of lithium hydroxide is just $11,500.

You also forgetto include opex and capex here)

-What I havenever read anywhere is the following assertion:

"However,it is by no means certain that Critical Metals will get a permit from thegovernment to mine there.

According to Greenlandic law, this can only begranted to companies that have not had to pay any significant fines in the pastfour years.

According to theDanish NGO "Noah", the total of three FMA sanctions from Austriacould become

a problem here:"It can be assumed that the authorities will reject the application for apermit," writes spokesperson Niels Henrik Hooge
    in an email to WZ"

.....or what doyou know about this?...

I'm curious if someone will ask the editor questions about the article on "X" and then possibly post the answers here later,
    before we discuss here whether the article is pointless or not, whether it contains news or not....

https://x.com/WolfiRoessler/status/1819726300614967769?t=d91yZt1pPJcLRBV_gfJc-g&s=08

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $32.06K 845.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 235000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.