EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-1505

1. 18,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    @Gartenfan and anyone interested in lithium - here is an article which describes the state of lithium mining in Western Australia - I had a personal interest in Kemerton for many years, because in times past it may have been a job opportunity for my now deceased husband - sadly it took them a long time to start mining. There was also a lot of talk that Western Australia could become the hub for the production (refining) of lithium - some of which happens already at Kwinana - a southern and beach-side suburb of Perth, but it seems our government(s) do not have the business acumen to see a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to provide jobs and incomes for locals and the state, in an industry, which is and will be important. Right now we seem to have reached saturation point as far as production and sales of electric vehicles are concerned - this will change, but when is the question.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-08-01/albemarle-lithium-plant-kemerton-cuts-300-job-losses/104169332

Today the stock market took a hammering - worldwide - the often mooted downturn seems to have begun. Along with other problems, a little war happening here and there, shipping being interrupted, elections looming in the major democracy of the world - it seems to me that EUR's/CRML'S attempts to entice investors into that wonderful NASDAQ-hatched butterfly have - again - been delayed.
    No doubt, Europe will - eventually - have to mine and produce its own lithium - but right now even the markets for the product are saturated - purchases of electric vehicles have flat-lined - but will eventually increase again, when the world hits the climate-change panic button.

So, if you are big-time invested in this, you may have to wait it out for a while and no amount of stylistic quibbling and arguing over an article in a foreign-language newspaper is going to change that one bit. Put your share scripts in the bottom drawer!
    a n d
    Go and smell the roses -
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $39.85K 855.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265693 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 134782 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.