EUR 0.00% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-1509

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    reality check! Anyone prepared to invest into a hole in the ground should be in no doubt it’s London to a brick your investment will be become worthless, very few mining companies make it to production. We were attracted to EUR for many and various reasons, mine was of a gold mine called Paynes Find, as it turned out exploration of tenement proved the gold was thin and not worth pursuing. The restructure, at the time, was a god sent for the investors who had stuck around. Be of no allusion lithium still has legs but the world is quickly finding new technology at a fast pace, it could turn energy storage world upside down in very fast time. Back to Wolfsberg, only the diehard with strong convictions are mature enough to hang around. All the negative noise is either ppl who lost (by selling) or blame management for the current share price, when in fact it is a normal position of a mining company with a hole in the ground and no production. At least EUR is a bit more advanced than that with a solid asset portfolio with agreements. Look around not many junior ASX miners can boast that position. The bottom line is you are more likely to loose money so fruitless in complaining. Best bet is to dust yourself off and move on as quick as you can. Best for all of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $21.64K 563.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32438 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 13968 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.