EUR 2.63% 3.7¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-1667

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    I bough shares in EUR at the start of the year averaging in around 8c and eventually sold them around 6c - I was a shareholder when CRML was listed but have since sold 100% of my holding.
    My sentiment says 'sell' and position 'not held' but bearing in mind I have been a shareholder and am watching/waiting to see if I buy again - does this mean I now have no right to voice an opinion on the stock? I don't think so....I have every bloody right and so do others. The key point worth watching for all you punters, and I think what Gartenfan keeps pointing to, is progress and community engagement.
    Look at Vulcan Resources, they have the local community 100% on-side.
    Look at Lynas and the work they have done over the years engaging with local communities in Malaysia.
    Look at Anson Resources and the huge amount of effort they are putting into engaging with the local community the last 6 months.

None of this is happening with Critical Minerals - it's a big void in Austria with zero engagement and no real progress and in the meanwhile $10 million cheques are being written and I would suggest without any real knowledge by us shareholders of the assets true values. $10m for some land in Ireland pretty much straight after the listing, really?????????

I think Gartenfan is just an ex-holder who doesn't like losing money so is still watching the stock.
    But, at the same time, Gartenfan, probably time to pack in the comments and just read the threads like I do...charity only goes so far in this game then it starts to get a bit painful
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $51.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $23.94K 646.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44676 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 97266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.