EUR 1.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

I have been a true die-hard believer in EUR for about 3 years...

1. 3,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    I have been a true die-hard believer in EUR for about 3 years now.

But even I had doubts that the merger would be successful, so I can only imagine most of the market did also. But for a few kind well-informed legends on these threads I have mentioned recently, I could have easily bailed and lost faith many times, selling for a loss or break even. No doubt many of the holders that were not lucky enough to read these well-informed posts, probably bailed along the way - some just days and weeks ago which they will no doubt regret.

Hence there 2 main reasons I believe we have not re-rated so far as follows;

1. The market in general simply did not believe Tony could pull this off and get it over the line, and

2. The market in general assumed that even if Tony did pull off the merger, that CRML would come crashing down 80-90% to meet EUR Market Cap

We have now well and truly covered off the first point. So the only thing left is for CRML to list and hold a good % of its list value. If it does that then I don't see how the market can ignore EUR and not re-rate it accordingly.

It's going to be an exciting few weeks and months ahead.

I am preparing to exercise my OA's (which is just shy of a Sh!tload) just in case the market plays silly buggers in the lead-up to the expiry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $15.11K 302.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 432390 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 110109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 140505
Last updated 12.09pm 13/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.