EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Good morning. Just a reminder look for the company value...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Good morning. Just a reminder look for the company value appreciation based on capitalisation not share price. As I always say in my old age time does the explaining for me. Here is time again. Don't compete with time, time will always win, work with it instead by having a long-term investment plan then execute. Look for those people and businesses who does the same eg. Tony/EUR. It means you're in good company.

Now if not soon I hope readers understand why fellow shareholders who I've come to befriend here over two years of vesting are all millionaires already in my eyes, for me it was just a matter of time. Tony knows the power of time too.

I know it was hard and investing money can be emotional for some so I want to take this opportunity to say thank you for believing in me. EUR was simply just such a great example of many lessons. Time in particular. That to get rich in investing, patience is the key. Those of us who became very rich didn't do it day trading, no that's just a hobby really. Patience ALWAYS gets rewarded for those who work with time, having a plan and then simply executing it.

Have a nice day. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.