EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Hi @TechSpec00 I've been reading your posts for a while and...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Hi @TechSpec00 I've been reading your posts for a while and I do see where you are coming from. That doubt, the fear, the scepticism instead of optimism outlook. I see it and let me tell the others, you are very right to feel it. I can empathise especially if at some point you derailed and offloaded some of your EUR shares/options. It's quite normal and good on you for looking deeper into the abyss - you might see darkness right now and I understand your pessimism not to believe random strangers on the internet who sees white gold, not darkness at the bottom of that pit.

SZZL list of institutional investors, past and present are publicly available on the Nasdaq website. If I may suggest, don't believe me when I speak of fund managers, look it up yourself. See who holds SZZL shares that are seeing this merger to completion. Look at each of the companies in their respective portfolios and how much capital investment in each of those stocks. Then come back here and tell me with a straight face, you don't or hopefully finally believe me "big funds" are at play here.

If you did offload and perhaps regretting, not suggesting you did but a blanket statement from me for readers who did, there will still be an opportunity to acquire or re-acquire. Granted for a higher price but as mentioned by some, there are those who do want a quick profit and offload some EUR shares, if not to derisk but fully get out and reinvest elsewhere. Personally, I'm looking forward to it. IPO is either the best or the worst time to acquire when trading on Nasdaq.

Lucky for us, EUR is not easily accessible to foreign funds. ASX is not like Nasdaq or NYSE, accessible at our fingertips worldwide. So you and I, or anyone else for that matter have every chance to snap up some shares before the rush of foreign capital. And believe me or not, it will be a rush, no matter the current macro environment. This is not my first rodeo and I hope we can now agree after 2yrs that by and large, most of what I post before the fact has come true.

Wolfsberg project team and BMW target is next half of this decade on raw materials supply and profitability, and it is baked in forecast with corresponding dollar signs. There remains hurdles to unlock value but make no mistake, it is a shovel ready mine. Don't let anyone else fool you into believing it isn't- visit it for yourself, just as we did. BMW did their diligence work relatively same time we did, spanning years - their binding commitment is no joke. Same with Obeikan. Trust them. They don't make decisions and binding commitments lightly, and weary of any public statements for a reason.

If you are sceptical about Tony, look past him. It's not a one man show. White & Case were the lawyers for the capital raise on this Nasdaq IPO. Carolyn is a seasoned veteran, sinking in serious time and capital herself.

Where are the big money, you ask? They are right in front of you, speaking with you and you still lack the confidence to believe it. Despite everything that has happened and like domino, each "tower" planned and forecasted years in advance laid out for you in social media posts, has fallen and box ticked and done. It is understandable you still harbour doubt and scepticism as you have yet to see it in EUR "share price" but don't let that let opportunity slip away. I have done all I could to keep telling everyone share price is not the best all and end all, it is the enterprise value and ultimately for publicly listed companies, market capitalisation... not share price. Share price is not part of the math equation, it is the answer.

Next quarter, let's come back to this post of yours. Perhaps then you will see, through "share price" when time does the explaining for me.

If share issuance still baffles you, fork out a couple of thousands, it's really not that expensive to hire someone to make a sense of it all for you. M&A is a complicated beast that not I or anyone would be able to explain in full over a post on this forum.

All the best with your portfolio nonetheless. Each to their own risk/reward analysis. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.