EUR 2.17% 4.5¢ european lithium limited

I’m with you BRP, there were a number of pillars that needed to...

1. 1,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    I’m with you BRP, there were a number of pillars that needed to fall for this project to be derisked. I researched, watched and waited and accumulated as the ducks started lining up. Things came from the side, like
    the Saudi deal, things happened that were bad but then turned good, Ukraine war and the blowing up of Nordstream making Europe realise they cannot be beholden to Chinese Lithium but need a supply of their own.

Bit by bit and slowly, slowly I amassed when the price was what I considered a great price. Very happy with one purchase of half a million B options for 0.006 …. Fool who sold them to me! Needless to say I’m hoping that particular parcel will be my first unicorn (100x).

I don’t invest in crypto, I believe it’s a Ponzi scheme but I’m a very good analyst and so I have always gravitated to stocks and companies. There is a great deal
    of research from the macro to micro you can do and if
    you see the stars align abnormal
    profits can be made.

My fault is that I don’t suffer fools or trolls and having been blooded in an old style trading room where it was all about big swinging dicks …. Well …. I’m a dinosaur to the brittle eared youngsters who you rightly pointed out mostly dont
    have a f*ing clue.

It is nice of you to
    try and teach them a few tricks, I try and expose the game players and tell them where to go but have made shall
    I say frenemies with a few on here that I never honestly had a gripe with but whose brittle ears couldn’t abide my aggressive tone to the doom patrol.

Anyway, I e always appreciated your posts as your sentiment has always matched my own and certain tit bits that you and Carbon gave that I could not get myself were always helpful so thank you.

I will be following you in the future so live well and prosper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $62.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.7¢ 4.4¢ $98.73K 2.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 159237 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 82240 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ 200000
Last updated 12.44pm 22/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.