EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

This is not something anyone has experienced. It's new. I...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    This is not something anyone has experienced. It's new. I have been around for a very long time and I have never seen an Aussie publicly listed company list a subsidiary company on Nasdaq or NYSE via SPAC. It can't even really be compared to MTAL due to corporate governance and ownership.

The success of CRML could see an uptick of explorers and developers looking to raise capital via SPAC in the U.S. capital markets, especially with Net Zero and IRA are at play. Or otherwise in other markets such as London Stock Exchange. This is groundbreaking.

In my opinion and I have been working in the background to that effect, mining and SPAC financing vehicle are a perfect fit (for those who's not read me said this before). It's what the industry needs and Tony is pioneering on that regard. So whatever people think and feel about Tony, this achievement deserve credit. Listing on Nasdaq is hard enough, doing what no other has done is a feat. Which is interesting as those close to him as always said he has a knack for doing things outside the norm and give his supporters incredible surprises, which explains Saudi deal and buy back.

Greet vision. Amazing story. It is all Tony's doing as far as I can see, his reputation in capital raising is no joke - he's better than good. His skills and work ethics are on par with Twiggy.

Yes, I think we're all excited and anxious at the same time. Such a newly achieved feat, no one really knows how the general market will react to it. It's not SSDD that get even old timers like myself learning new things and feel good about the future.

Proud to be part of the EUR story.
    Last edited by BRProject: 28/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.