EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

For the record, I will gladly exercise my options IF Tony can...

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    For the record, I will gladly exercise my options IF Tony can find serious institutional investors at close to $10 per share, matching the valuation on paper.

Outside of sponsors and SZZL shareholders, there hasn’t been a single institutional investor interested in buying CRML shares for $10.

The only institutional investor was Empery Asset Management, who only invested coz they got those shares for an average of $3.25

You can dress up a housr and list it at $1mn using a valuer. That doesn’t mean people will buy it for a $1mn. The house is only worth what someone pays for it.

For CRML, right now it is just some retail traders buying and selling small volumes to make a quick buck… that isn’t sustainable.. and I don’t see funds or ETFs buying on market when there is just 9m shares available to purchase.

Any serious volume and action will only come AFTER the lock-up period expires. Trust me.. there will be a sell down before lock-up expiry.. and then once that period expires, the real selling will start.. that is when we will know if there is demand for CRML.

This is the reason why it was critical for Tony to find institutional investments pre-IPO as EUROA expires in April and it won’t be sufficient time for option holders to see confirmation from the market on the valuation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $51.73K 975.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1155385 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 257307 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.