EUR 1.96% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Cheers @Carbondriver yes it is a tad cumbersome trying to...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Cheers @Carbondriver yes it is a tad cumbersome trying to explain matters that we take for granted having experienced MD or chair, being in position ourselves raising capital to fund our vision, more sympathetic and understanding of companies with vision we now choose to support.

My initial thought of HC is that it's specifically insto hence acquiring this account, until I found out people are here looking to learn or looking for sentiment more than sharing information, so staying silent because it's taxing and time consuming only to be trolled by kids is mix feelings... but I'm glad we pushed through these last 2yrs. I was only really trying to combat misinformation and disinformation at the beginning as opposed to the original intention of I'll share my info if you share yours. I'm glad we found balance here, my input predominantly on M&A.

EUR gives great examples of many things to investing, so it was easier to disseminate and give context. It's not a basic but a complex company... corporate governance and financing in particular, may be straightforward to us but I can only imagine likely a minefield to many, them thinking where will they be next at risk of blowing up and losing their capital investment, which in turn risking my own shareholding. In people's defence, Tony didn't make it easy. Fancy accounting as I call it. I understand why people get aggrieved by such things as loaning ailing companies the capital they gave risking their EUR share value. Posting here also taught me how to sound less condescending since I only really have "yes people" around me and have no clue how I am actually perceived, especially since you really stop caring that much of others perception the older you get.

We still have a long way to go. More than Wolfsberg project, I am keen to help re-develop Ukraine (if I'm still physically able) post the war. We have a Ukrainian on the CRML and EUR Board, whom I'm sure is speaking with Ukraine Govt on mining permit, gives us great leverage through networking. It's who you know, as Tony time and again proved he's got it.

Ultimately, it is not CRML that my interest lies but EUR. So having to at least explain M&A progress and giving confidence to general market of CRML's IPO was in my best interest too, not just readers.

Now it's up to the market, Tony has done the heavy lifting, whether to value EUR shares at $1 or 10c. I am cynically hoping we trade low for a while post suspension. It makes us more attractive.

Looking forward to that beer.
    Last edited by BRProject: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $3.273K 63.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 160497 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 15623 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.