EUR 2.86% 3.6¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-597

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Yeah nah, the disclaimer at the bottom says it all. All shares in relation to CRML will register under the Securites Act. That means EUR shares of 67-68M (as well as Sponsors and suppliers) are locked for 12 months.

The 60 days grace period however, allows CRML to issue more shares after 60 days and sell them eg. to GEM or general market. How many CRML will issue and when is not yet determined but up to 500M total inclusive of what's already been issued (80-90M).

So again, I'll go back to the point of market capitalisation. I repeat it over and over for good reason. If the market thinks CRML is worth $1B and static until 2027 (just for arguments sake) then the share price will decrease every time more shares are issued, dependent on how many issued shares. However, much like my example with Tesla, if the market is thinks CRML share price is $10 or more and static until 2027 (just for arguments sake) then the market cap and therefore company value increases the more shares are issued.

This is another why it's such a big deal. There is massive demand in the market, evident by many things such as recent conference in Florida.. but there's not a lot of supply, ie. there's only a handful of lithium mines on Nasdaq and/or NYSE. And to list, well, as I'm sure everyone here can appreciate, takes a lot of time and money and effort.

Why would I think Nasdaq would value CRML highly? Other than by resource, it includes JV with Saudi hydroxide plant which that alone Saudis are paying for IN FULL and it usually cost a billion dollars if elsewhere, yet CRML would own 50% of that. Amongst other factors of course but that's one of the main. The other is BMW worth a mention - binding deal, no need to look for customer, it's done. ALL products despite in future are SOLD.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $50.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $8.765K 242.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 110554 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 158449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.