EUR 0.00% 3.8¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-612

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    You have been here for as long as I can remember spreading misinformation together with Mountainbike. You pretend to hold shares but has never once posted anything remotely supportive of the company to explain why you're invested. Now you're peddling more and more trolling as of late when we all thought you'd disappear into the ether. Why now? Why hydrogen when anyone can simply look it up and quite obviously see BMW is investing heavily into acquiring deals for future and continuous lithium raw materials, not just with CRML but as important if not more so, Albemarle. You think BMW can't R&D hydrogen at the same time as building electric cars? Do you really think anyone is foolish to believe your grammar policing and pedantic undertones when BMW is building a Giga Manufacturing factory in Debrecen, specifically in proximity with CATL and EVE's also Giga battery manufacturing factories? Shall I go on or are you really that convinced someone would believe your half-picture narratives, based on some random website you pick up through Siri some teenager can get ChatGPT to create on their lunch break and present it as "fact"? It's pretty obvious who you are behind the avatar, kiddo. How long are you going play pretend?
    Last edited by BRProject: 29/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.