EUR 1.85% 5.3¢ european lithium limited

I certainly can't. I have been saying that I have no idea what...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I certainly can't. I have been saying that I have no idea what will happen and I continue to be fascinated by this. I think someone in EUR should show some mettle and support those that have supported them and wipe a few lines first thing on Monday morning.

I really did think that the extra day of not trading would have been for more publicity in the AU market but it looks like that did not happen at all. That part for me was very disappointing and really unforgivable. The management team should have been on breakfast TV talking about this. I can understand many holders to be sad, forlorn, bitter and perplexed.

I held off buying, as I stated early in the day and traded another share that was going hard. That ended low, too. Those with A options, I hope you have the funds to convert. But you still have time to see an upside.

Anyway, I am sure I will be glued to the screens early next week. I will be in a much different time zone the week after so I hope to see some expected results before then. My sentiment has still stayed as hold and held.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $74.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $88.65K 1.670M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 65342 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 202291
Last updated 15.00pm 29/04/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.