EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-750

1. 1,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 467
    The problem that market is currently having with EUR is that there is little to no change or progress on site. You can be pushing paper all day long but if your project site looks exactly the same as it did back in 2019 - that is a problem.

I believe EUR will readjust its valuation once there is actual development of the asset, rather than rewrapping the same old asset that has not seen much development love. TS has to commit to actually developing the mine: not list it, not sell it via IPO in US, not relisting it on AIM, not increasing its MRE via study assessment of the legacy data, not securing license extensions, not recalculating its NPV based on market forecast etc.

EUR/CRML has to actually start delivering the works, once community consultation underway, construction permits are issued and boots hit the ground - Mr Market will re-rate EUR, rapidly. Until then tough luck.

What EUR should do (in my opinion) is to start getting the darn Zone 2 drilling done, honestly, anything to demonstrate project site development by EUR/CRML.

/my2c
    Last edited by Chuxa: 07/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.