EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Yes, that's article speaks of everything all of us have...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Yes, that's article speaks of everything all of us have been saying all along. Jetts is late to the party and Matt read our posts here... because it's not as obvious to fund managers, as I've mentioned time and again... but the moment you do a deep dive, it's a no brainer. The market will wake up eventually, always late to the party, this ADVANCE mine is shovel ready with offtakes BINDING agreement. I mean, talk about the obvious. The Saudis saw it. BMW sees it. We've been harping about it for 2yrs, not to sway anyone else's risk/reward analysis and due diligence but simply stating facts to counter the misinformation and also in my case, egged on by Mountainbike to somewhat inform retail and not be scared into selling. The buy back was so obvious because of significant value it was the right thing to do. So sit tight and watch. As I kept saying, I don't need to explain. Time does it for me.

"Champagne breakfast" means a lot more to this forum than the two words those new to the party are reading. Especially to the smarty pants kid who thought knew everything and would not listen to M&A expert as if he knew better. It is my way of saying "I told you so".

Happy weekend everyone. Monday could not come soon enough. Cheers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $38.76K 753.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 144422 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 20000
Last updated 13.38pm 02/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.