EUR 5.88% 5.4¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-9

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    A few things worth a mention before the big month ahead:

1. solid state batteries not a concern, in fact would use more lithium but it's not until 2030 before any meaningful investment other than R&D best left for others to invest in and develop eg. BMW, Tesla, etc

2. sodium ion not a concern, in fact as good as its performance, it's a lifetime away since sodium degrades batteries and no science in the world has yet to develop something that prevents salt from quickly eroding anything it touches. Such tech or discoveries are announced in grandiose to attract investments to develop not to manufacture at mass scale, which is where lithium batteries are at.

3. we've known (at least in any meaningful proof) since 2022 that EUR is heavily undervalued but that value needs to be unlocked through partnerships and capital investments, which is where Nasdaq listing comes in with a nice surprise (other than BMW) with Middle East interest - Obeikan offered better offtake AND financing than what Qatar Govt (or more poignant, Traxys) was able to offer. My reminder here for those who already remember this is notice that these entities are worth taking seriously - they are no fools and they see what we see in Wolfsberg project with long term view (from 2026 onwards since things started heating up in November 2021).

4. The market valuation of EUR and therefore the share price of EUR for these few years has long been understood is not reflective of its true value. Not even the DFS, despite a binding agreement with BMW (which means BMW has in their later half of this decade's forecast supply of lithium from this mine), or Obeikan funding commitment to build a hydroxide plant 50:50 ownership got EUR any love from ASX market.

5. CATL/EVE, BMW, OIG, DRA, GEM... just to name a few... merger with SZZL as a vehicle... all involved in a web of looking to bring the mine to life... these are big names EUR can name drop yet on ASX looked on with cynicism instead of numbers, in $millions - they would not drop an ounce of interest if not worth their while... so yes, it's a matter of "when" not "if" as been mentioned time and again, some just happen to like to trade as opposed to "vesting" especially many who participate here in this Hotcopper forum.

6. Tony and a couple of other Directors has haters, it's pretty obvious. A long wait for capital investment to mature gets you that, so it's warranted but I think emotion blinds even the best of us. It's hard to stomach dropping serious cash for 2-5yrs only to see other companies you could have invested instead and could've seen doubling or tripling if not ten bags worth by now. What I say to you is, you would find it difficult to accumulate 10M worth of shares below 10c, if you didn't hold on.

7. No, EUR can't sell CRML shares for a long while post merger. Can't dump on market. Most especially can't privately sell to others. The holding period is designed specifically to prevent such things. I'd advice not to mention it, as perception of intent harms 'confidence' - it can be misconstrued eg. EUR Directors are itching to get out and want to dump at $750M and have no intention of developing the mine so letting CRML do it instead - thankfully same Board so that particular musing can be stopped in its tracks... but just a caution here, stop it. It's just not going to happen even if Tony does want to sell CRML shares straight away... if he does he goes to jail.. AND sued... got it? Good.

8. Lastly, Russia wants Ukrainian assets. I dare not say anything else.

Looking forward knowing who is the mystery investor.
    Last edited by BRProject: 04/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $78.56K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 263436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.