EUR 5.88% 5.4¢ european lithium limited

BRP / Carbondriver / Drinking and others,I have never been...

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    BRP / Carbondriver / Drinking and others,

I have never been scared into selling by the FUDers (MB, Gartefan and others), however they have certainly made me second and triple guess my investment, logic and assumed probabilities of a positive outcome along the journey. But due to you great people, I have kept the faith and even topped up a little along the way - as nervous and cash-limited as I was.

Please keep your great insights, thoughts and commentary coming in future weeks, months and beyond. It's very valuable to me and I'm sore most EUR genuine investors.

Ultimately we all have to make decisions ourselves, but being part of the same team is very helpful and I do believe that now things are about to get interesting, the snakes will come out and some of the unscrupulous institutions will employ dirty tactics to take retail investor shares cheaply and make the big money on the arbitrage that is now sure to play out over time. Cue a whole new set of negative nellies that will hit the EUR threads soon!!

The BEOT have done a real number on most companies in the Lithium space - and EUR will be targeted as they sell their grandmothers for an extra buck!!.

Let's make them really pay if they want a chunk of our stock. I'm happy for them to have a small proportion of mine at the right price, but I will also ride this story for some time to come to maximise returns in coming years as the Lithium market picks itself up of the canvas and makes a nice recovery, and EUR becomes one of the first Lithium mines in Europe, and no doubt becomes a significant player in the Critical Metals space with other projects.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.003(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $78.56K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 263436 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.