EUR 3.77% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Thanks BR, I think things are bottomed out now and the people...

1. 1,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Thanks BR, I think things are bottomed out now and the people who shafted the price are now under control and put in their box. Our dear friend the shorter will need to buy back what he has borrowed or going to be down.

CRML has a lot of exciting things coming up, probably a lot more entertaining than the Li project for a while. With Li miners bleeding, the fact we are a Critical Metals company means that any diversification to add value will be well received. Word is that at the Toronto conference the Li guys could hear crickets on their stands, the Uranium guys were swamped. Oh, and for those who think that came from inside, no it comes from another source who knows a huge amount about the market and the technology and has a fabulous CV.

The rare earths market and your feedback on that is perfectly timed. Our 7.5% of Tanbreez will no doubt be a focus item.

Hopefully the posters who give us sh.t have all gone back under their stones, but I doubt it. The real shame is when they get involved, those of us who can add real value tend to leave the building, which doesn't help the nervous who then bail out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $65.34K 1.269M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 267492 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1569334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 64323
Last updated 13.31pm 01/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.