EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Although there is merit to your line of thinking, it's...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Although there is merit to your line of thinking, it's different for CRML/EUR:
    - EUR's main asset are in Ukraine, Wolfsberg project was always going to be spun off. It only became flagship (again) because Russia's invasion leaving Ukraine under martial law and everything became back door hush hush.
    - Tony's main company is EUR, it holds share in other assets (CLE doesn't have CUF shares for example). Okewood holds EUR shares. So it's in his best interest to ensure success of EUR, its enterprise value, market cap and share price.
    - CRML Board other than Carolyn, individually holds EUR shares NOT CRML (at least not yet perhaps later through private acquisition and/or performance and/or pay package)
    - Mykhail's interest lies heavily on EUR shares. EUR's success is most beneficial to him than the success of CRML.
    - EUR has potentially bigger assets in Austria than Wolfsberg old mine (even if zone 2 is included). Zone 1 is top of the iceberg, proof of concept, get to production the quickest possible way, while the bigger pie are Zone 2 and the other recently acquired.
    - Greenland.

That should be enough reasons to change your view. It is very unlikely for CRML to take over EUR. There is more value and profit to developing assets via subsidiaries and in time those subsidiaries are taken over but such companies as CRML.

Besides, I doubt very much Tony would allow to lose his control of EUR. The more likely scenario is that he steps away from CRML as what usually what happens to those who hold the current position he currently is in on CRML. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 22/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $33.86K 669.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 188900 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 49618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 178000
Last updated 15.55pm 09/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.