EUR 2.04% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

@TechSpec00 so sorry to hear that you are an investor in this...

1. 17,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @TechSpec00 so sorry to hear that you are an investor in this company. My salutary lesson from this is: how many similar individuals ply their trade in Aussie speculative stocks, especially in the mining sector? (and it was my major reason for keeping on reading this thread)

It pays to pay attention to the career path of individuals who are on the boards of companies, their specific experience, their expertise. Read any available newspaper articles on them, research other companies held by them. Find out how their previous ventures fared.
    I also look into a company's history (didn't with this one, but my loss is small) - to see how long it has existed and to see what the s.p has been doing over a number of years; check how long individuals worked for the company, why they left (not always possible). If there is a long list of comings and goings, I don't put my hard-earned into it.

I have also learnt to take with a pinch of salt all those paid journalists who do interviews on public media - they are simply presenting a good story-line - but if you are a judge of character, the demeanour of the interviewed is often a good indicator if they are telling the truth, or just making things up and hoping for the best.
    However, even though this company didn't check out on all those points; somehow, I thought he/they might pull this one off - like T.S.'s 'last stand' of a desperate man and all the skills of persuasion he's got, swayed me.
    However:
    IF - say - the Ukraina war stops tomorrow - then there is a chance with those leases.
    Greenland: I don't believe mining will be allowed there any time soon - eventually it will become a mine, like so much of the world, but not in next 10 years - IMO.

Investors on here had a closed mind to anything negative, even though people were posting reports from local newspapers etc.
    Only a small group of people is affected - hopefully some gains will materialise for the investors.
    ATM I think it is better to stay away from investing in stocks generally - we are due for a 'correction', but keep your eyes peeled.
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $41.9K 874.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84570 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 148224 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ 27439
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.