EUR 8.70% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

Why is important? No doubt some negative posters have for months...

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Why is important? No doubt some negative posters have for months got under the skin of the spruikers. The spruikers just continued to encourage them. The negative posters are clowns with some vendetta and the spruikers fell right into their hands.

The spruikers have also been very blind and posted what is hindsight utterly incorrect information over and over and over again. Remember the line about Sage picking up the bar tab? Remember the big news coming 4 months ago? Remember the being news coming apparently just a couple of weeks ago? That recent big news was a modified powerpoint presentation. Wow!

Meanwhile deadlines have been repeatedly missed by the company, there is radio silence, the share price on CTRL and EUR continue to fall, the end off Q1 announcements never eventuated and shareholders aren't considered worthy of being informed. There should have been an update released no matter if the news was good, bad or otherwise.

The option C announcement was a good faith gesture, but also helped management personally, too. But the way it was managed was terribly concerning. we had spruikers on here claiming that people could purchase options and still be eligible for new option purchase and that they had been in direct contact with management. Then Management apparently got incorrect legal advice. If management of a publicly listed company don't understand the way trading days are counted in-house, then may your deity of choice help us. I'd be interested to know what was actually requested of the lawyers who approved the prospectus.

The poor receptionsist at the end of the line at Cyclone who whoever she works for must have had a torrid time. The prospectus suggested that the request form was attached. It wasn't. Dates on the form did not match, emails requesting clarification were not responded to even though I was advised that all correspondence had been replied to. I was asked 4 times to send an email with my details so I could receive a purchase form for options.

It is all a sad sorry state.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $43.39K 887.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 62103 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 22218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.004 ( 8.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 145704
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.