EUR 3.51% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

@Gartenfan and @Sweatysocks, too (what a nic ) - I have done a...

1. 18,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    @Gartenfan and @Sweatysocks, too (what a nic redface.png) - I have done a bit of research off that list of 50-something companies in which T.S. is or has been involved.
    He does know the 'lithium' and 'resources' space very well - even worldwide. There are a lot of companies on that list which had tenements, some were on-sold, some went nowhere - T.S. does not appear on their register but often it is the name of the same company secretary who pops up again and again and whose job must be a nightmare - I hope she is well-paid! I even came across the name of an old lawyer boss of mine, who held those afternoon teas for 'geologists' and entrepreneurs in his office when they couldn't go to the "Foxy Lady" - on a Friday afternoon.
    (All part of living in the Wild Wild West of huge possibilities).

It is not beyond the bounds of possibility that they strike it rich somewhere in between Australia, Austria, East Coast of Africa, Greenland, Peru - maybe Ukraine, (although I think the Russians will be getting there first).
    Because of those really mind-bogglingly huge inter-personal connections within the 'mineral space' I believe that BRProject got involved and am inclined to believe in his story-line too, often claiming, he does not know the details.
    T.S. is certainly a mover - and here is to hoping that he shakes out the shekels soon.
    Good Luck to all
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ $88.81K 1.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7960 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 108795 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 367602
Last updated 15.56pm 07/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.