EUR 0.00% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

General Discussion, page-908

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Yes, I can second that - same story, told Li didn't get much love at the conference but uranium got plenty. I'm not surprised, Europe doesn't really have much choice but to have nuclear power in the mix and they are now cut off from Russian supply. France in particular with their ageing plants. It's not cheap though but if you have little choice, it's understandable. Australia's lithium are predominantly bought by India.

For me, we have our Li "champions" and focussed on REE this year.

Timing is everything. Can't win them all but media and the market are always late, second hand information.

Yeah they're still around, posters you speak of. I sort of outed two of them, got a bit silver tongued.. thankfully those posts our old mate MB reported them and they got moderated. Not that anyone would've picked up easily as I was cryptic but they're aware now, we know who they are behind the screen. So you'll notice a change of tone here now, hopefully. Jerry is still Jerry though, same old one liner.

By the way, there's still the sell pressure comes 10c, and I don't think consultants, including Jetts with their recent 3M shares would be selling at this point in time. I wonder who is looking to exit at that price? We'd need others to fill that exit.
    Last edited by BRProject: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $25.68K 502.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42749 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 38137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.