TMX 14.3% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

General Discussion, page-151

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Did some reading up on Gallium as it featured heavily in Justin’s presentation. I grabbed a few articles and smashed out this summary. Data came from WA.Gov, mining.com, Geoscience Aust, and science direct.

Gallium is present in trace amounts in the mineral’s diaspore, sphalerite, germanite, bauxite and coal. It would appear that gallium is not mined directly, it is obtained as a by-product of mining and processing other metals, notably aluminum, zinc, and copper. Gallite is a common gallium-bearing mineral. Australia has not produced it since 1989 as a by-product of bauxite processing at the Pinjarra alumina refinery in Western Australia. China has held the dominant market position for decades.Australia's high global rankings in resources of bauxite and Zn mean there is category one potential for significant Ga resources; however, current market is very small.

I think my questions from this are:

1. What are the other elements that were found with Gallium? I know the announcements say it was found in REE, but REE specifically does not list Ga as an element.
    2. Has Terrain investigated the manufacturing of Ga in Australia to see if it would be economically viable? I think this question though needs to know how much Ga Terrain believes it has.

Anyway, these are my thoughts. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.295M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.056K 1.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 10258735 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6280477 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.