STX 4.35% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

General Discussion

1. 1,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1271
    As of tomorrow, New age, New era for Strike and I think it would be helpful to have a general discussion thread to keep it all tidy and accessible, what a fantastic achievement by this company to graduate to this position within the ASX200 in very quick time when all is considered.
    Will be attracting plenty of attention, good & bad and the bad subsiding with continued Company progression, successes and of course becoming financially secure.
    - ASX200 Listing
    - Erregulla continued project objectives in regard to exploration, drilling & developments plus! CCS opportunity.
    - Walyering continued ramping up of production & further exploration of this wonderful financial vehicle for the company.
    - Gas sales revenue increasing and as others have said Cash is King.
    - Gas sales agreements for all projects increasing and gas resources very likely to be increasing.
    - Export restrictions may be removed, either way Strike are well setup$$
    - Assist in progress of drill rig booking for Triangle's L7 & EP437 in this year, I'm biased but could be very handy on very possible successful discoveries, hold or sell for Strike.
    - Ocean Hill get 3D underway now approved, ASAP.
    - Solid management that fully understand the company situation and appear to be gearing up for this very significant next 3-6 months, which will be super important for Strike getting to where their aspirations are.
    BIG day for the company Friday 9th February 2024 and that includes us shareholders as we transgress to another level. The SP may come under some pressure initially but not for long as this company shows no sign of stagnating despite what the market activity may or may not employ.
    My opinion only.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.3¢ 22.0¢ $1.238M 5.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 327178 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 318446 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.3¢ 22.0¢ 3834406
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.