RCR 8.70% 10.5¢ rincon resources limited

Everyone needs to relax, stop attacking each other lol. Volume...

1. 11,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4592
    Everyone needs to relax, stop attacking each other lol.

Volume has dried up, we do not know if CPS is selling but I do agree they have form in selling after capital raises. I would have preferred management went with another entity.

IMO the market has hit pause across the ASX, likely until June is finished up. Investors are waiting to see if commodity prices turn around, whether interest rates start rising again after the recent horrid inflation numbers. A lot of unknowns right now, adding to an already dull month which happens each year at tax sell time. Having said that, plenty of newsflow is due in the next few weeks, assays from 2 diamond drill holes, RC drilling assays, IP survey and likely confirmation of Avalon drilling mobilisation.

Therefore, those pip trading/trying to sell high and buy lower could get caught with their pants down at any moment. A trading halt or any of the newsflow above could arrive any day now. Yeah of course it is possible to hit 7c or even 6c, but at the end of the day who really cares, we are all invested in here and awaiting potential discoveries. There is the potential to do a WA1 here. I am holding long and strong and understand the risks involved but for me after studying the geology in detail, the risk decreases each day. There is a large mineralised system within our tenure IMO. Likely IOCG but there is always potential for REE carbonatites too.

Whatever commodity you are hoping for, just focus on the fundamentals of the West Arunta, one of the hottest regions right now. The share price will have an inevitable turnaround. Even in the small chance our latest drilling program does not meet expectations, the share price will go on a bull run with Avalon 'Luni-like' anticipation at the minimum. If you think you can time your buys and sells and get in lower, good luck to you but at this point in time that carries the most risk of anything IMO. The share price would likely open above 10c minimum from these levels around 8c with any good update.
    Last edited by coto: 06/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.273M 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 651865 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1889332 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.