RCR 29.2% 11.5¢ rincon resources limited

Feeling and thinking ain't going to cut it in the exploration...

1. 11,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4589
    Feeling and thinking ain't going to cut it in the exploration sector on the ASX. It comes down to the data, geology, capital and management. All of those fundamentals are incredibly strong for RCR and that is why you are seeing interest returning.

Certain posters credibilities are now shot, including yours. Your constant spamming and posting in recent weeks were always based on thoughts and feelings and taking advantage of market emotion at the time. It just goes to show how unethical and pathetic you lot are. Unfortunately for you, not as many people as you expected fell for the fear during tax sell time (as well as the recent dip in gold and copper prices, which are now starting to reverse) and we got nowhere near 3c as you posted about. The majority of the register actually held strong because they know what the fundamentals involve for this company. RCR have the nearest geophysical signature target to Luni (Avalon) which you will find in the West Arunta right now IMO. Pokali has evidence galore of a highly mineralised IOCG system too. If people do their research then these facts are easily understood. I hope nobody fell for a few tricksters and their fear attempts on here in recent weeks.

The next few months are going to be incredibly exciting for this company IMO. I will not be selling 1 share any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.026(29.2%)
Mkt cap ! $33.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 11.5¢ 8.7¢ $1.828M 18.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 305453 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 174512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.