RCR 13.0% 10.0¢ rincon resources limited

Well, well, are we on track for first target of 12.5?..Yes...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3739
    Well, well, are we on track for first target of 12.5?.
    Yes another great day, we moved from 8.9 to 11.5, gain of around 30%. Last 2 gain days were 20%, so much better play today. Volume too, first rise 14m, next 19m and today 24m. Looking very strong.
    So what is happening? Frankly I still don't know. I was following price action, and as I wrote yesterday, it looked very strong. I still feel the big buyers continuing to buy at 7.4 and not letting it go below on Monday, was the first major sign. And too on a day where we actually went down. But that was the clue for me. As I wrote yesterday, I feel there are some big buyers around. I wrote yesterday, I was still not completely sure, so needed a follow through, trading today. And today's trading was a continuation of the strong play.
    Personally, I had written yesterday my first target is 12.5. I was thinking whole day we will finish at 10.5, but the buyer is in a hurry. Yesterday I mentioned I picked up fair few at average 8, today added more at average 9.5. I did let go some at 11.5, I play number to number, as I have said previously, if the trend is good, happy to buy higher. Usually play these daily with around one third holding.
    So what may happen tomorrow? I think it's unpredictable. The play is so strong, that to think where the buyers will take, is more of a guess. A play of 12.5 looks highly probable. Also feel some consolidation may happen soon, a straight line rise sometimes gives big drop. But not sure when. Another interesting day coming up. Let's hope it's another good one. Will not be surprised to see some announcement. Reading through the threads, lot of people have much higher targets. Let's hope this is the beginning. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.015(13.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.7¢ $1.018M 9.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66300 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 371176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.