RCR 4.76% 11.0¢ rincon resources limited

Fantastic post and thanks for taking the time to share! It sure...

1. 11,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4617
    Fantastic post and thanks for taking the time to share! It sure does make a difference once you put the pests on ignore and can only see decent posts remaining! Despite all their games and attempts to attack RCR and management in recent months for their own selfish trading games, it will be us mid - longer term holders having the final laugh.

This stock is looking primed before Phase 1 drilling assays are returned and Avalon drilling kicks off. I suspect that in the next 2-3 weeks the newsflow will really ramp up. Next week will be 6 weeks since the Avalon heritage survey was wrapped up. I would be very surprised if the heritage report and final go ahead takes longer than 6 weeks. Even if we wait a little longer for Avalon, I also suspect the drill rigs may commence at the updated DDIP targets at Pokali. This area has already been surveyed so it should be good to go to start site prep. Like you said, there are no financial hurdles now after the recent raise has been completed so they should be able to get plenty of holes done in the next couple of months!

Even if no news arrives next week, it is not a drama, it would be good to kick off the new financial year with a bang the following week and really get this stock moving. Another consolidation week would do this stock wonders and due to the strong support and FOMO, I would not be surprised to see us back to recent approx. 15c peaks just prior to newsflow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $31.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.9¢ $538.4K 5.195M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 951722 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 420514 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.