RCR 7.41% 14.5¢ rincon resources limited

Yeah, agree. Was just lovely coto. As suspected/posted on...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Yeah, agree. Was just lovely coto. As suspected/posted on Friday, it was the last chance to catch the low-hanging gifts at 10c.
    Behaved perfectly. A nice sustainable rise and closed just off our daily high.

But, it's even better, sorry crew - but to be honest, I flipped a few today, including late this arvo so I was part of the 'spoil the party rise'. Personally, I was just too heavy after that crazy dive to sub 7c. I am surprised no one has talked about the inexplicable tank, post-event?? So lets talk about it, cos it needs to be marked and learned from.

That was one of the best pro take-down and pins I've ever seen. And I've seen a farking fair few. Actually in the middle of one right now on the MOTHERSHIP. But to smash it like they did and at the peak of its brilliance, were able to kill it for more than a 30% discount on the recent raise price - deadset farking amazing. There was no other reason for it other than to instill fear and steal punter's shares during the 'quiet time'. They always time the take-downs during the quiet times. It's the safest time to do i (they know assays are still Xweeks away and have zero chance to land, so they'll never get caught short in case they're awesome). And psychologically, it's the best time to do it. Got to give them credit. It was brutal. But beautiful if you can pick it.

That's why Trade4Farkall is the absolute worst. Knows a bit - not much, but adds to the fear. Always pops up a million times during that phase. I just hope you LOL'd at him and took him for what he is. More than that I hope you managed to steal some cheapies on the way down and back up too.

Posters like Trade4farkall are a buy signal. There's proper TA posters like W3, who is a total farking stand-up charting gun. There's FA posters - some great GEO's floating around . Hopefully they'll have reason to bring their knowledge here soon.

And an equally reliable indicator - another TA - TOOL ANALYSIS.

LOL, we know who's who.

Anyways, still holding a farking stack and plan to hold them into the assays. I am so intrigued and quietly, investedly (made that word up just now - quite a few deep...long lunch....really long) excited.

As we get closer, I'll be looking to the volume for any hint or sniff of the outcome - to the positive or negative.
    100% guarantee, with small caps like us, 'the inside peeps' will know well before we do.

In the meantime, I hope/expect we'll test 14c this week.

Let's go!!!

Last edited by Ouchie: 24/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $40.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $462.3K 3.277M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 131428 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 158279 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.